Welcome to our Fair Exhibitor Entry Page! Here you will find out all you need to know about entering in the fall fair whether it is your produce, live animals, baking, antiques, arts, crafts, etc.
1. Start by reading the Binbrook Fall Fair Prize Book (Press Release to arrive in April). Advance lists from our various departments will be posted shortly... check back again soon. Please note: Advance lists may change slightly from now until the final Press Release.
2. Check the for any additional information that is needed for entering and exhibit.
3. Decide how you want to enter.
|In Person||By Fax or Email||By Mail||
1. Print out the entry form needed for dept you are entering in.
**Please note: If you are entering any livestock (Depts 1-6) please use livestock entry form**
2. Bring to the Fair Office During Office Hours to hand in.
(Someone will also be available to answer any questions you might have)
1. Print out the entry form needed for the department you are entering in.
2. Fill it out.
3. Scan, save file and email to: email@example.com
or fax to 905-692-1434.
Print out entry form needed and fill it out.
All files have been done in Adobe Acrobat format, scroll down to the bottom of this page and look for the Adobe logo and link, if you need to download the latest version. If you have any problems opening or viewing the file, please make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer. Current Adobe version we're using as of this date, is v8.1.4, as taken from Help/About. If you require a printed version, please contact the fair office.
If you notice any errors or omissions, please do not hesitate to notify us!
If you want to be on our emailing list, to be notified of book releases in the future, please use the contact information (on the menu to the left) to get us your full name and contact info, including your email address. Or, make sure you check off the box, on your entry form.